CNA's Needed for All Shifts
Company: Spring Hills Cherry Hill
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Award winning company focused on employee experience. INVESTING
IN YOUR FUTURE -with, -COMPETITIVE -pay, matching 401k, education
and training. -CARING -about your work/life balance with flexible
scheduling & -GENEROUS PTO. #FINDINGYOURHAPPY with Employee
Committee, rewards and recognitions, making friends where you work.
BUILDING YOUR SKILLS -with new investments in technology and
opportunities for PROMOTIONS!What you want: -A Company that cares,
to make a difference, to learn and grow, to be valued, to be a part
of something special.What we can do: -Give you the opportunity to
grow, to let your inner passion rise, to be your true self, to be a
part of a Family.Spring Hills Senior Communities wants YOU! Come
and introduce yourself to us today we want to meet you and give you
the opportunity to #LiveHappy. EEOWe offer competitive pay and
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plans
- 401k Match
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Incentive Bonuses
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Vacation Hours
- Sick/Personal Days
- Associate Appreciation Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Continuous Education Available
- Cell Phone, Train & Retailer Discounts
- Volunteering BenefitsPosition Summary: -Provides assistance to
residents in the Assisted Living Program with their activities of
daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while
maintaining their dignity. This position reports to the Director of
Resident Care.Essential Functions:
- Attends work as schedules and follows community's call-off
- Provides assistance as needed with bathing, grooming, dressing,
transferring, eating, toileting, escorting, and other activities of
- Follows residents' service plans in providing care.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Adheres to departments documentation standards.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Knows, understands, and adheres to resident right.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Abide by all health and safety regulations and community
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills,
- Performs other duties as assigned.Skills:
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and
understanding why they react as they do.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others'
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work related documents.Attributes:
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand
information and ideas presented through spoken words and
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and
ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the
speech of another person.Experience And Education
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- -CNA License Required -Time spent in physical exertion:
-Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (1/3-2/3), using hands to finger,
handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3),
climb and balance (under 1/3), stoop, kneel (under 1/3), talk or
hear (over 2/3), taste or smell (under 1/3). Lifting up to 10
pounds (1/3 - 2/3), Up to 25 pounds (under 1/3); Up to 50 pounds
(under 1/3); up to 100 pounds (under 1/3), more than 100 pounds
Keywords: Spring Hills Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill , CNA's Needed for All Shifts, Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!