Clinical Trial Associate
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 8, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
with Takeda's and . I further attest that all information I submit
in my employment application is true to the best of my
knowledge.Job DescriptionAre you looking for a patient-focused,
innovation-driven company to inspire you and empower you to shine?
Join us as a Clinical Trial Associate based in Cambridge, MA or
remotely reporting to the Clinical Trial Associate Manager.At
Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our
R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To
do this, we empower our people to accomplish their potential
through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we
offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and work toward
excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive,
collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an
unwavering commitment to provide Better Health and a Brighter
Future to people around the world.Here, you will be an important
contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.GOALS:The remote-based
Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) will perform tasks related to
supporting operational strategy and and execution of clinical
studies, supporting the strategy as defined in the Clinical
- Provide support for essential daily clinical study activities,
including regulatory inspection readiness, following established
protocols under the general management of the CTA Manager.
- Work with Clinical Operations Manager, study teams, and
Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) to support clinical study
activities as defined by the clinical trial operating model.
- Perform departmental tasks.
- Perform developmental tasks with oversight of CTA
Manager.ACCOUNTABILITIES:For assigned complex, accelerated, and
business essential studies, provide support to focus on study
startup and site initiation activities, including:
- Approval of study documentation, including essential document
packets, study plans, informed consent forms, etc.
- Support oversight of risk-based monitoring.
- Attend important team meetings.
- Support regulatory inspection readiness (e.g. preparation of
materials and participation during regulatory inspections.)
- Support additional ad-hoc activities, as agreed with CTA
- Work with internal departments (Legal, Insurance, R&D
functions), CROs, and vendors.
- Escalate clinical trial insurance issues.
- Support Health Care Provider Engagement for facilitating
contracts and meetings.
- Support vendor contract administration.EDUCATION AND
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent international degree.
- 1 or more years' experience in pharmaceutical industry,
clinical research organization, or related role.
- Experience in Phase 2 and 3 studies and global/international
studies is advantageous.
- Experience working across multiple therapeutic areas is
- Knowledge in global regulatory and compliance requirements for
- Excellence in task management and collaboration.TRAVEL
- Requires availability for 5-10% domestic and international
travel, including overnight and international travel on an
as-needed basis.WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach ProgramsLocation and Salary Information:
- Location(s): Cambridge, MA or remote.
- Base Salary Range: $60K-85K based on candidate professional
experience level.This posting is made in compliance with Colorado's
Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. - 8-5-101 et seq.Empowering
Our People to ShineDiscover more at takedajobs.comNo Phone Calls or
Recruiters Please.EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its commitment to
creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national
origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or
characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran,
special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance
with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other
characteristic protected by law.LocationsMassachusetts -
VirtualLexington, MAWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Cherry Hill , Clinical Trial Associate, Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!