Unit Coordinator Registered Nurse RN
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Summary/ObjectiveProvide and coordinate clinical services for
residents/patients in the various units and is responsible for
facilitating the interdisciplinary team.Essential Functions
- Assess and evaluate the systems which facilitate the delivery
of quality resident care.
- Facilitate the resolution of issues and concerns associated
with resident/patient care including family issues.
- Implement and evaluate all nursing procedures and systems
relative to unit programming.
- Make nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the strategy
- Perform nursing assessments regarding the health status of the
- Develop a plan of care and implements nursing care based on
- Provide health education to patients and their families.
- Participate in quality assurance activities.
- Adhere to scope of practice limitations based on
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or
- May function as Unit Coordinator for specialty unit, such as
Alzheimer's unit, in which case additional duties may be
- Other duties may be assigned.Required Education and
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing preferred.
- Valid State licensure.Supervisory ResponsibilitySupervises
nursing care provided by RNs, LVNs, LPNs, and others for whom they
are administratively or professionally responsible.Physical
DemandsMay be required to respond to critical issues on a 24/7
basis. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or
fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee
will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients
weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally
exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles
and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in
Broomall, PA is a 298-bed center offering a variety of
individualized, health care services for our patients and
residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to
join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the
patient journey. Please consider the following team member
opportunity and apply today!We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran,
and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
Keywords: SavaSeniorCare, Cherry Hill , Unit Coordinator Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!