Admissions Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 10, 2022
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!BAYADA Home Health has an immediate
opening for a full-time Admissions Registered Nurse to perform home
health visits for our office in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. This
office services clients on a per visit basis in territories
throughout Atlantic county. BAYADA has a special purpose: to help
people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort,
independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their
families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered
with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values,
affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the
medical care required. Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- $2,500 sign on bonus!
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! Sponsor- RHHRNAs an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.About
BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care
provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and
assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its
associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and
gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual
orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Cherry Hill , Admissions Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Healthcare , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!