Company: American Bread Company
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: November 3, 2018
RESTAURANT MANAGER- Panera Bread Company Position Mission:?Oversees and coordinates the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives for the performance of several bakery-cafes on all levels including sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality and cleanliness by performing the duties below. Vision, communication and coaching are essential to the success of this position. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES For the RESTAURANT MANAGER?Open to Relocating to another state if needed (preference not requirement) MUST HAVE 3 YEARS OF MANAGER EXPERIENCE; IN RESTAURANTS ONLY? ?Leadership? ?Planning, Organization & Follow up? ?Effective 2 Way Communication? ?Business Acumen? ?Dealing with Ambiguity Understands?all company policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.* Effectively?communicates?operational procedures and expectations to direct reports.* Balances the skill sets of General and Assistant Managers to?achieve optimal deployment of people talent?.* Certificates and Licenses:?Valid Driver?s License; Proof of Insurance; Serve Safe Certification, preferred but not required Supervisory Responsibilities:?Manages subordinate supervisors who supervise employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Apply online jobs.americanbreadcompany.netWHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- 47.5 hour work week
- 2 weeks PTO
- Closed Xmas and Thanksgiving so you can be with family
- Three day weekend off once a quarter
- One weekend a month off
- Ongoing training provided
- Growing company-Panera bread is the Industry leader!
- Clean and healthy food
- No bar or Greasy kitchen
- Solid Career Path?
- Bonus paid out monthly
- 401k with Co matchABOUT US: At the American Bread Company, we understand that great, freshly baked bread served by talented, friendly people in an exceptional environment makes great meals ? including made-to-order sandwiches, tossed-to-order salads and soup served in bread bowls. ?Our menu items, which start with our all natural, preservative-free breads, feature only the freshest, highest quality ingredients.The American Bread Company is proudly owned by?Strang Corporation. For over 60 years, the Cleveland, Ohio-based Strang Corporation, has always been regarded as a leading premier hospitality company and an innovative service industry provider with a strong technology infrastructure. Remarkably, Strang Corporation remains a long-standing privately held company still owned and principally operated by members of the founding family. Strang Corporation is a diverse hospitality company having sister companies with restaurants across four states with over $100 million of managed sales and over 1,500 employees. Strang Corporation values cultivation of talented people who naturally excel with a passion for the hospitality profession. Building management teams dedicated to consistently delivering on a restaurant?s brand promise has been the cornerstone of success.
Keywords: American Bread Company, Cherry Hill , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!