Business Relations Manager
Company: Lassonde Pappas & Co., Inc.
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Lassonde Pappas & Co. is a US Leader in beverage manufacturing
dedicated to our team members, customers and consumers
satisfaction. We remain committed to our small-town roots and rural
values. Hardworking and caring are qualities that make our teams
special. Since 1942, we've been producing delicious products for
our customers across the country! To provide the best for our
customers, we focus on building the best team by creating and
advancing an inclusive environment amongst our diverse workforce.
If you're passionate about customer satisfaction, reliable, and
committed to being and doing better, join us! We value each of our
employee's total wellbeing. To support employees in all stages of
their wellness journey, we have a robust benefits program
including: medical, dental, and vision coverage options, growth and
development potential, along with 401-K, Life & Disability
Insurance, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Health Fairs, Gym Membership
Discounts, and so much more! POSITION SUMMARY
The Business Relations Manager, Food and Beverage at Lassonde North
America will champion innovation and relationship management for
Lassonde Industries. This managerial position will be a member of
the new North America (NA) Innovation Center of Excellence, a
centralized role for all NA innovative initiatives across
Lassonde's portfolio that aligns to the corporate mission, vision,
and strategy. As a member of the Innovation CoE, the individual
will promote a culture of innovation, build strong relationships
with internal and external clients, seek out new opportunities, be
an advisor, and share a passion for new ways of thinking that will
influence change. This role reports to the VP of Innovation for
North America. Primary Responsibilities include:
- Lead Innovation CoE business planning priorities, project
milestones, goals, and budgets.
- Point of contact for Innovation CoE BU support requests.
- Assist in the prioritization of Innovation CoE projects and
leads monthly/quarterly project status meetings with key divisional
- Oversee resources and NA budgets for Innovation CoE Team.
- Partner with Innovation & Insights Manager to deliver training
resources to promote a culture of innovation that encourages and
supports experimentation and new ideas and ways of thinking.
- Lead annual Performance Scorecard Process.
- Responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships
with internal teams, identifying opportunities for support,
collaboration & business growth, and continuously initiating best
ways of working.
- Identify and implement best-in-class practices for innovation
management, business processes, creation of universal templates,
tools, and training materials.
- Lead Global Marketing, R&D and Procurement Meetings to
ensure efficient networking, information sharing, and pipeline
management across all divisions. Manage all meeting preparations,
inclusive of agenda, information gathering, building presentation
materials, and leading meetings.
- Support all Innovation Summits and ideation events.
- Document and share best-in-class practices.
- Manage all new vendor set-up, invoices and docusign. EDUCATION
AND EXPERIENCE Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business/Marketing.
- 3-5 years' experience in the food & beverage or related
industry with a focus on marketing, innovation, business management
& project management. Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Strong ability to engage with internal and external
stakeholders to enhance innovative thinking.
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, and present to all
- Agile flexibility to respond to change, accept ambiguity, and
adapt to new situations quickly.
- Proactively partner with peers and cross-functional teams
locally and remotely to maximize impact.
- Passion for high performance and results orientation.
- Curiosity to constantly learn how to do the same things new and
- Detail oriented with excellent project management and
presentation skills. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
This position requires sufficient physical ability to work in a
typical office setting, driving a motor vehicle and occasionally
working in the field. FREQUENT: sitting, upward and downward
flexion of neck; fine finger dexterity and light to moderate finger
pressure to include extended periods of keyboard and mouse use,
side-to-side turning of neck, walking, standing, bending and
stooping, pushing/pulling, twisting at waist, moderate wrist torque
to twist equipment knobs and dials. OCCASIONAL: squatting,
kneeling, reach above and at shoulder height, moderate grasp to
manipulate reference books and manuals; lifting objects weighing 20
- 35 lbs. from below waist to above shoulders and transporting
distances up to 50 feet. This job description is not intended to
contain a comprehensive list of the responsibilities that are
required to successfully perform in this position. Other duties as
assigned are part of every job description. The conditions herein
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to
perform the essential job functions.
Lassonde Pappas & Co., Inc provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Lassonde Pappas & Co., Inc., Cherry Hill , Business Relations Manager, Executive , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!