Director of Enterprise Data Engineering
Company: RX2 Solutions
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 27, 2023
TITLE: - Director of Enterprise Data Engineering
TYPE: - Direct Hire
LOCATION: - 100% Remote - Headquarters Located in Cherry Hill,
ONSITE/REMOTE/HYBRID: - 100% Remote
START DATE: - January 2023
SHIFT: - M-F, 830-5pm EST
VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: - None
We are looking for a Director of Enterprise Data Engineering to
help drive our data initiatives and further improve the efficiency
of reporting, analytics and of data as a whole and its interactions
in the company. In this role you will be 20% player and 80% coach
and you should still be hands on with most the technologies listed
below. - This person will lead the efforts of strengthening the
trust of the data to align with organizational goals.
- Lead all Data Warehousing operations for the company including
multiple cloud migrations and data warehouse builds.
- Manage and delegate responsibility to the data engineering team
to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Lead the build out of data lakes and cloud data warehouse in
AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Work with clients and stakeholders to understand their needs
and align goals and business objectives.
- Collaborate with the data architecture and senior engineering
teams to oversee the design, building and maintaining of data
models and data pipelines.
- Manage and oversee the level of internal data-trust and steer
decisions regarding current and future data operations for multiple
branches of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field. -
Master's degree is preferred
- 3+ years of leadership within the data engineering space
managing a team of at least three
- 10+ years in data warehousing or data engineering at an
- Proven track record going through at least one enterprise cloud
migration from start to finish
- Understanding and hands-on experience with the architecture of
large-scale data lakes and modern data warehousing
- Ability to transform data into scalable data architecture
utilizing ETL tools
- Expert level knowledge of data visualization tools such as
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or
allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related
medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information,
registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability,
status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political
affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: RX2 Solutions, Cherry Hill , Director of Enterprise Data Engineering, Executive , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!