Plant Manager - Relocation Offered
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we
produce. Techo-Bloc fosters a culture of innovation where each
individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise.
Techo-Bloc is a successful, entrepreneurial, growth-oriented, and
fast-paced manufacturing company.. We lead the hardscape industry
in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a
passionate pursuit. To that end, we build teams in our production
facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest
technology to deliver superior products. Using the 5S and Kanban
philosophies, we are dedicated to a manufacturing collaboration
that supports running a "whole-minded" production system, and an
excellent way to promote improvement.
With 9 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over
800 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment.
As we continue to expand, our team members are offered
opportunities to professionally develop, learn new abilities and
pursue projects that excite them.
If you want to work for a company that listens and is dedicated to
your progress this may be your next career move!
We are innovators at heart and love to roll up our sleeves, jump
right in and get things done! We live to create and we invest in
great ideas. We collaborate and support one another at all levels.
Leave your ego at the door, because at Techo-Bloc we are all
Please note: Position is located in Douglassville, PA. Relocation
Manage all aspects of the plant, facility, production, planning
activities, costs and employees. Responsible for how effectively
the assigned work facility functions. Overseeing of the daily
production operations. Ensure that all safety procedures are
followed and that all production goals are met. "Ownership".
- Work with planning to optimize output (ex: faster change-over,
wet vs. dry, paver to wall, etc.)
- Plan with maintenance the best time to Repair, Replace or do
- Plan and share resources to optimize productivity and reduce
- With the support of HR, develop training program and ensure
succession plan (backup). Define roles and responsibilities for
direct reports and establish short term and long-term objectives.
Develop and promote key players
- Positively influence changes, speak as a Techo-Bloc ambassador.
Be seen and heard as a Leader
- Constant Communication with other managers, Maintenance, Fleet
Manager, Yard/Logistics Manager, HR and Customer Service ensuring
the most productive and cost-effective plan is obtained.
- Communicate, implement and apply policies and procedures
- Communicate administrative needs or requirements to HR and
others for support
- Develop Autonomous work force, give responsibility, recognize
positive results and hold accountable when not delivered
- Motivate personnel, Positive influence, Lead by example.
- Constant verification of all equipment to ensure proper
functioning and detect potential problems before they occur
- Use data from reports to identify area of improvements, reduce
waste, reduce breakdowns, and improve efficiencies
- Track and communicate efficiency from start to finish (sand to
finished saleable product)
- Verify costs and expenses prior to making decisions
- Constant verifications of products to ensure superior quality
and reduce scrap & waste
- Verify check lists, visual check list and ensuring that all
equipment is inspected daily
- Manufacture in the most efficient, productive and cost
- Review efficiency, cost and production reports daily, identify
the top 3 losses / problem areas and make the necessary
corrections, adjustments or improvements
- Optimize machine performance, efficiency and productivity
optimization, need to meet targets
- Support and participate in developing the business plan,
deliver results and be held accountable
- Customer Service Oriented, commit to making what is on the
schedule on time
- 7+ years of work experience in a production or operations
management position (Preference will be given to candidates with
concrete paver stamping equipment and experience in the
- B.S. in engineering, business management or related discipline
- Excellent proven people leadership and change management
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to develop and
maintain excellent business relations both internally and
externally. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanically inclined with basic knowledge of electronics and
programmable controllers, with excellent trouble shooting
- Strong abilities in planning, organizing, project management,
and problem solving
- This role is designed as a Monday to Friday fulltime position,;
however, the right candidate has the willingness to work flexible
manufacturing schedules including nights, weekends, etc. when needs
- Experience with Microsoft AX or Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Loyalty, honesty, humbleness and transparency
- Have a strong work ethic, always consider the Company's best
interest before making a decision
- Deliver results with the highest quality standards - never
- Have a customer-oriented approach
- A competitive salary with wage progression;
- Full Benefit package
- 401K Match
- Technological tools and a safe workplace
- Learning and development opportunities
- Work for Best Managed Company award recipient
- Work to keep us the #1 best innovative landscaping products
- Positive work environment with great team atmosphere
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate
reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those
under consideration will be contacted.
Videos To Watch
Keywords: Techo-Bloc, Cherry Hill , Plant Manager - Relocation Offered, Executive , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!