Company: AristaCare At Cherry Hill
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: November 25, 2022
AristaCare At Cherry Hill - The Activities Recreation Director
is responsible to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall
operation of the Recreation/ Activity Department in accordance with
current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and
regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as may be
directed by the Administrator, to assure that an on-going program
of activities is designed to meet, in accordance with the
comprehensive assessment, the interests and the physical, mental,
and psychosocial well-being of each resident.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the
activity programs of this facility.
- Assist in the development, administering, and coordinating of
department policies and procedures.
- Provide consultation to members of our staff, community
agencies, etc., in efforts to solve the needs and problems of the
resident through the development of activity programs.
- Assist the Infection Control Coordinator in identifying,
evaluating, and classifying routine and job-related activity
functions to ensure that tasks involving potential exposure to
blood/body fluids are properly identified and recorded.
- CTRS preferred
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years of experience in a
social or recreation program within the last five (5) years, one
(1) of which was full-time in a patient activities program in a
health care setting.
- Must be a qualified occupational therapist or occupational
therapy assistant or have completed a training course approved by
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive Rates
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off
Keywords: AristaCare At Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill , Activities Director, Executive , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!