Company: Winner Ford of Cherry Hill
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionOur culture at Winner Ford of Cherry Hill is
built on teamwork, mutual respect and the highest standard of
honesty and integrity when conducting business. We are passionate
about providing an exceptional customer experience which comes from
the passion from our unique and dedicated workforce. If you have an
interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in our
unique organization, please apply! We are looking for an Office
Manager who will be responsible for the daily operations of the
accounting office as well as well as the accurate management of the
general ledger and preparation of financial operating reportsWhat
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401(k) Plan & Matching;
Life Insurance; Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Work environment enhancements - Walking desks, massage chairs,
- Employee Discounts and Paid training, and more...Compensation:
$55,000 - $65,000Responsibilities:
- Accurate management of general ledger and preparation of
financial operating reports.
- Coordinate and ensure effective timing of information
processing and assist controller with preparation of monthly
- Supervises and coordinates accounting office staff and work
- Prepares various financial reports.
- Ensure that all sales are posted in a timely manner and work
with sales as needed to help resolve any issues
- Maintain a very high level of ethics and confidentiality.
- Work with Controller and accounting department to maintain
financial records to ensure dealership goals are met.
- Assist with general accounting procedures as necessary.
- Ensure that all dealership accounting activity is recorded
- Reviewing schedules and helping to clear them prior to month
- Responsible for reviewing cashier's daily deposits and ensure
that cashier duties are completed each day.
- Responsible for accounts receivable, invoice copies, daily
check deposits, daily ACH payments and monthly statements.
- Assist with journal entries and account reconciliation as
needed each month.
- Process weekly payroll. Experience with ADP payroll software is
a major plus.
- Backup for costing deals and calculating commissions.
- Backup for controller as neededRequirements:
- Must have proven Accounting background/bookkeeping background
and experience as an Office Manager in Automotive Dealerships
- CDK software experience is a MAJOR PLUS!
- Applicant must possess background and knowledge to perform
duties without extensive training
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to Work collaboratively with department managers as an
integral part of dealership operations.
- Proven experience with complex accounting transactions
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and
- A critical thinker with excellent analytic abilities
- Strong communication, customer service, leadership, and
- A valid driver's license.At Winner Ford of Cherry Hill, family
owned/operated since 1942, we treat our customers and associates
like family. Our associates are our most valuable resource and we
invest in their personal and professional growth by providing
training, technology, resources, a comfortable and flexible work
environment, and support their efforts to give back to the
community. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Winner Ford of Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill , Office Manager, Executive , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!