Director of Quality Experience
Company: AristaCare Cherry Hill
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 21, 2022
AristaCare at Cherry Hill is looking to hire a Director of
Quality Experience. This position -will be advocating and
accommodating for the residents during their stay to ensure that
their experience is of utmost quality. -Purpose of Your Job
PositionThe Director of Quality Experience advises the
Administrator on resident flow, the admissions process and
marketing programs for health care services which assure: strong
resident, referrer, and payer satisfaction; appropriate market
penetration; positive public image; achievement of facility census
goals.Delegation of AuthorityAs the Director of Quality Experience,
-you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility,
and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned
duties.Job FunctionsEvery effort has been made to identify the
essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to
perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not
exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or
is an essential function of the position.Duties and
- Work to maximize facility census, design and implement an
effective streamlined admissions process on a 24 hour, 7 days a
week basis, and ensure a high level of resident satisfaction.
- Screen and promptly accept potential admissions to the facility
for the following: level of care appropriateness, financial payment
source, length of stay (short or long-term care), and mental
illness or mental retardation criteria. Contact referral source
promptly regarding acceptance/denial of the referral.
- Document all inquiries on appropriate forms. Follow-up on all
inquiries that have not yet converted to admissions. Attend
meetings with department heads and Administrator to assess
- Attend and participate in the monthly Marketing Committee
- Maintain statistics for monthly Resident Flow Analysis.
- Assists with daily census report and a weekly census summary
- Conduct admissions counseling and tours with potential
residents, families, and/or responsible parties. Advise residents
and/or families of admission requirements as established by the
facility and health maintenance organizations.
- Ensure proper completion, signing, and distribution of
paperwork. Be able to expedite assessment and admissions process in
an assertive manner. Complete and determine financial assessment of
new admissions to facility.
- Provide advance notification to department heads regarding
appropriate preparation and follow-ups for admissions (both new
admissions and re-admits).
- Oversee assignment of attending physicians.
- Assemble admissions and sales packets for marketing to
hospitals, community referrals agencies, residents and their
- Contact housekeeping to ensure that resident's room is clean
and prepared appropriately before arrival.
- Meet with family and resident on day of admission to welcome
them and introduce to nursing staff on unit. Follow up with a visit
at the close of the day.
- Gather appropriate information regarding residents face
sheets/demographic information to be kept in the clinical
- Oversee the Director of Quality Experience Assignments.
- Participate, as assigned, with two-week resident satisfaction
survey, if applicable in facility.
- Responsible for the development and coordination of facility
- Ensure that the facility adheres to legal, safety, health,
fire, and sanitation codes.
- Put resident service first: ensures that residents and families
receive the highest quality of service in a caring and
compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs
- Must have a High school degree or equivalent. Post high school
education a plus.Experience
- Must have one year of admissions experience in a long-term care
or hospital setting. - - - -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: AristaCare Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill , Director of Quality Experience, Executive , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!