Estimating Manager - Heavy Industrial Construction
Company: Riggs Distler & Company, Inc.
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: March 30, 2021
Estimating Manager - Heavy Industrial Construction One Hat, One
Contract, One Responsibility Summary: Riggs Distler & Company, Inc.
is seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated Estimating Manager
for Heavy Industrial Construction to support our Heavy Industrial
and Utility Business Units. As an Estimating Manager, you are
responsible for the coordination and oversite of the entire
estimating and proposal process. You will coordinate estimating,
ensure standardization of proposals and compliance to proposal
details, manage pre-qualifications and maintain bid log details.
This position requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability
to work effectively with customers, business unit leaders and
employees throughout the organization. YOUR ESSENTIAL
- Coordination and review of multi-discipline estimates to
deliver professional consistent proposals.
- Understanding of multi-discipline heavy industrial
- Responsible for oversite of the bid log in a CRM system.
- Support RDC pre-qualifications as requested by our
- Standardize folder system within the Heavy Industrial and
Utility groups. POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education: Bachelor's Degree
in Construction related field or equivalent combination of
education and experience required. Experience: 10 years of
progressive experience in estimating and proposal development.
Proficient computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office
Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook). Functional Skills:
- Ability to execute, understand and review multi-discipline
estimates for heavy industrial projects.
- Understanding of RFP details and ensuring company
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
with both customers and within the RDC Organization.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet
- Demonstrated ability and strong knowledge of training
techniques. What We Offer:
- Exciting innovative, collaborative, and team-oriented work
- Challenging and progressive career development
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Employer Match and Profit
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Service Leave policies and paid
- Educational Assistance
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals Riggs
Distler and Company, Inc. reserves the right to modify or revise
the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Riggs Distler and
Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the
value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any
other criteria protected by federal, state or local law. Reasonable
accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Keywords: Riggs Distler & Company, Inc., Cherry Hill , Estimating Manager - Heavy Industrial Construction, Executive , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!