Company: Residence Inn Cherry Hill
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Residence Inn Cherry Hill
1821 Old Cuthbert Rd
Cherry Hill , NJ 0 8034
The Engineer, Level 2 is responsible for insuring that the property
is maintained in the best possible condition at all times with the
least amount of inconvenience to guests and employees.
- Make repairs to hotel air conditioning system: change filters,
clean coils, replace motors.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment (i.e. boilers,
chillers, HVAC-Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning,
- Take required readings on equipment.
- Test cooling tower and record readings.
- Replace and program televisions as needed.
- Replace light switches, receptacles, light bulbs and
- Perform furniture repair.
- Replace and repair pumps.
- Perform plumbing repairs (i.e. clogged drains, copper pipe,
change washers, change handles, drain fittings, etc).
- Understand and be able to read blueprints and wiring
- Trace and repair all types of water lines.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment.
- Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes.
- Test, clean and repair swimming pools and spas.
- Paint designated areas.
- Repair and finish sheet rock.
- Repair all types of wall coverings.
- Repair and program hotel electronic lock system.
- Assist in supervising other engineering staff members.
- Assist in scheduling preventive maintenance tasks.
Keywords: Residence Inn Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill , Engineer 2, Engineering , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!