Experienced Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make
the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can
contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity,
equity and inclusion are shared values. We re committed to
fostering an environment for every teammate that s welcoming,
respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional
growth. Find your future with us.At Boeing, our employees share a
passion to redefine what s possible. To turn dreams into reality.
To bring cutting edge technology to market. If you are seeking a
dynamic, innovative environment, this opportunity is for you!Boeing
Commercial Airplane is seeking Experienced Manufacturing Engineers
to join our Fabrication operations team located in North
Charleston, South Carolina (Building 88-30-Airport Campus). This
role will involve working collaboratively with the internal Boeing
South Carolina customer to support fabrication and/or assembly
plans for emergent issue resolution. The selected candidate will be
looked at for leadership and technical direction in a fast-paced,
highly dynamic, and emergent environment.On-site support is
required (limited virtual work) in addition to rotating weekend
support. This is a support function role and, as such, requires a
helpful approach and a willingness to team cross-functionally to
continuously improve the manufacturing process and our
- Supports the development and implementation of production and
- Participates as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) to
support the integration of technical solutions across multiple
- Supports the development, identification and implementation of
conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for
- Participates in the implementation of manufacturing plans.
Investigates technical problems.
- Participates in the implementation of Lean principles and
technologies. Interfaces with IPTs and internal customers to
develop products, skills, knowledge and experience.
- Advocate for implementing the One Boeing Production System
(BPS) initiative. Employer will not sponsor applicants for
employment visa status.Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/
- An Associate s Degree in a related discipline AND 5 or more
years of related work experience OR an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Ability to work weekends on a rotating schedule.Preferred
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor s degree or higher in an accredited course of study in
engineering, engineering technology, computer science, mathematics,
physics or chemistry.
- 3 or more years of planning experience with
Manufacturing/Assembly/Fabrication, preferably with Boeing.
- Working knowledge of DCAC (PDM & CAPP), Velocity, and/or other
planning computing systems.
- Proven leadership ability in a technical team role and in
- Knowledge of Hard Metal Fabrication and Post Processing.
- Knowledge of Assembly.Typical Education/Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
technical education from an accredited course of study in
engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
(e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work
experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and
experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In
the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not
required, accreditation standard.Relocation:
- This position offers relocation based on candidate
eligibility.Drug Free Workplace:
- Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
- This position is for 1st shift.Additional Information:
- All information provided will be checked and may be
- Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence
before the end date.Equal Opportunity Employer:Boeing is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.
Keywords: BOEING, Cherry Hill , Experienced Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!