Company: NEMR Talent
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionOur client located in Cherry Hill, NJ is looking
for a Chief Engineer who will be responsible for the operation,
maintenance and repair of our property, machinery and equipment.
The Chief Engineer is responsible for leading a maintenance team of
8-10 in providing excellent service to our guests, while
maintaining the operations of the building.JOB
- Responsible for overall operations of engineering department
including recruiting; training and development; payroll, department
labor budget and hotel capital budget.
- Responsible for compliance of hotels internal and external
audits related to: Safety & Security, Quality Assurance, Fire
Inspections, Hotel Major Equipment, OSHA, and ADA
- Responsible for overseeing capital construction and major
- Responsible to maintain and refine the preventive maintenance
- Responsible for establishing relationship with vendors and
monitor vendors to assure quality, delivery, warranties, upgrades,
etc. are consistently utilized. Work closely with vendors to assure
proper pricing, delivery, and maintenance.
- Responsible for obtaining competitive bids for all supplies and
- Responsible for training Hotels Safety and Security procedures
to MOD and Security Staff.
- As leader of the department, might be required to workday/night
shifts and weekdays/weekends if necessary Job Requirements
- 3 to 4 years of Engineering Management experience in a hotel
- High School Diploma or equivalent – Bachelor's Degree or
Technical School experience preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills with attention
- Ability to repair and maintain various pieces of building and
grounds equipment -ability to train others in the same
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment and various tools
- Present technical information that requires approval
- Must be able to lift or move 25-50 lbs. Must have Black Seal
and HVac certification.
- Must have any government required licenses, certifications or
- Black Seal Boilers License a plus
- On call - ability to flex work schedule to accommodate after
hour and weekend emergenciesPay:
- $75 - $85k depending on experiencePowered by
Keywords: NEMR Talent, Cherry Hill , Chief Engineer, Engineering , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!