Brookfield Schools Substitute Teachers & Paraprofe
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Brookfield Schools Public Schools (Camden County) Substitute
Teachers/ Substitute Paraprofessionals Brookfield Schools is a
state-approved provider of special education for students with
special needs. Brookfield serves students in grades K-12
Plus.Remember that teacher who made a difference in your life? Now
it's your turn! Substitute teaching is a great opportunity to be a
mentor and help students become the best versions of themselves.
Substitute teachers are essential to ensuring students continue to
learn and grow every day.
Why substitute teach?
- Positively impact the education of students in your own
- Feel good about the work you do.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term
substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance.
- Assume duties of the classroom teacher in accordance with
school district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies.
- Leading instruction in the classroom by conducting the
teacher's existing lesson plans
- Instructing students on a variety of classroom
- Building positive relationships
- Assigning reasonable tasks and homework
- Motivate students to learn, and encourage classroom
- Create a classroom environment that's conducive to learning and
appropriate to the maturity and interests of students
- Adapt to the various learning styles of students
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop
lessons plans, as well as create, administer, and grade tests and
assignments Minimum requirements:
- Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma for a
- Must have a minimum of 60 college credits for Substitute
Teacher, Building Based Substitute, or 30 college credits and be
enrolled in a college program
- Long Term Substitute requires a CE, CEAS, or NJ Standard
- Must pass all NJ Department of Education Screening
- All positions require a substitute certificate Perks you'll
enjoy as a substitute teacher or paraprofessional:
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a
capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you
understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for
- Group insurance options*
- Ability to create a work schedule that works for you
- Ability to select your preferred school locations
*Kelly-sponsored ACA healthcare coverage available to eligible
employees. Optional insurance plans*.Next steps:
- Apply now!
- If you meet the minimum requirements, you will receive a
response to your application within 48-72 hours. This is an
opportunity for you to also get questions answered and learn more
about the position.
- Share this job. Know someone who would make a great substitute
teacher? We're always looking for more role models!
Our commitment to you:Kelly - Education is committed to our
substitute employees working in safe environments. Kelly Education
operates under the collective guidance of the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC), state officials, and school district
administration, and we ensure our employees are adequately
protected by school district policies and procedures.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Cherry Hill , Brookfield Schools Substitute Teachers & Paraprofe, Education / Teaching , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!