Creative and Community Manager
Company: Real Good Foods
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Creative and Community Manager for Real Good Foods.
Real Good Foods is looking for real good candidates for the role of
Creative and Community Manager. The candidate we're seeking will be
forward thinking, self assured, confident, have a high sense of
urgency and is known for getting things done! This role will be the
liaison between our Customers' (our community) and the
organization. -This critical role will play an important part of
our Marketing strategy - building relationships with our community.
-In addition, managing brand health across all social & customer
platforms to ensure Real Good Foods is viewed in a positive light
from consumers. -Lastly, you will be involved in social media
creative planning - building out editorial calendars across all of
our Social channels and support the creative Team ensuring our
brand position is maximized through creative. What You'll Do -
- Community LEAD on Instagram, Facebook and Tik Tok
- Manage RGF VIPs Page on Facebook: Increase engagement &
Followers within the VIPs page.
- Set up a Studio in Cherry Hill and lead production of Stories,
Photos and Reels.
- Execute creative blog-creative, copy and publishing
- Support creative and agency teams with brainstorming across
- Support creative and agency teams with IG Story and REELS
- Support creative Team with website
- Support Team with Social Creative (Creative Ideation, Editorial
Calendar Planning & Execution)
- Twitter Community Management, Activation, planning & execution
of our Twitter page.
- Manage Brand Health: Manage reviews & discussion on RGF across
all digital channels
- Support graphic design needs: Managing 3rd party resource and
taking lead when makes sense -Requirements
- A bachelors degree in Marketing, Food or culinary arts.
- Comfortable on Social media platforms including Instagram,
Facebook, Tik Tok.
- Strong communicator, organized, and the ability to work in a
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Power-point and Word.
-Nice to have
- Passionate about food, fitness, or health and wellness.
As part of the interviewing processes, we're asking all candidates
to take a brief survey. Copy the link below and insert into your
web browser. As soon complete the survey, someone from Human
Resources will contact you!
https://take.surveys.ci/s/gSy0UDyIij/75642We are EOE company. We
believe in diversity value other people culture and belief we
encourage you to apply. Send resume to HForeman@realgoodfoods.com -
Keywords: Real Good Foods, Cherry Hill , Creative and Community Manager, Advertising , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!