Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Laureate Education
Location: Glen Burnie
Posted on: September 18, 2019
GENERAL SUMMARY:Walden University is a pioneer in student-centered
distance education. An accredited graduate institution with a
mission for social change, Walden is dedicated to high academic
standards and helping students make a difference in their
professions, organizations and communities.
Walden University offers advanced degrees online to professionals
whose work impacts others. Degree programs include health sciences,
counseling, human services, management, psychology, education,
public health, nursing, public administration, technology, and
engineering. Our challenging programs are designed to help students
make a difference in the lives of children, the health of
communities, or the success of an organization.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing
executive-level administrative support to members of the Walden
President's cabinet. Candidate must be highly proficient in Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint. Responsible for generating internal and
external team communication, event logistics, data reporting and
creation of presentations. Individual will handle calendar and
travel management, expense reporting, spreadsheets and power point
presentations specific to the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect information needed by senior leadership for meetings,
conferences and reports
- Prepare letters, spreadsheets, correspondences, meeting agendas
and meeting notes
- Maintain distribution lists and documents on a shared
- Arrange meetings and multi-day conferences
- Schedule appointments and conference calls
- Coordinate travel and lodging arrangements for senior
leadership and meeting attendees, as appropriate
- Calendar management for senior leadership team as needed
- Prepare and/or process special reports including invoices,
check requests, travel and expense reports.
- Establish and maintain regular and confidential files and
- Maintain organization charts, travel and work location
schedules Coordinate domestic and international travel Conduct
research in preparation for travel abroad
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- At least 7 years of administrative experience required.
- Must have demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Suites (Word,
- Must have solid organizational, customer service,
communication, and teamwork skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have demonstrated ability to handle
multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment.Ability to work
effectively with a diverse array of people, including senior level
management within the organization and with units
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as the
situation demands; managing competing priorities.
- Serve as a leader and role model of professionalism for peer
level administrative team
Keywords: Laureate Education, Cherry Hill , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Glen Burnie, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!