Company: Oaks Integrated Care Inc.
Location: Cherry Hill
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Oaks is expanding! Find your next career today as we grow our
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work to support our
Addictions team in Cherry Hill, Camden County, NJ!
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30a-5:00p with two evening shifts per
week from 10:30a-700p. 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
* Manages assigned work and demonstratives organizational skills
and ability to multi-task;
* Welcome clients and engage in check-in protocols including
compliance with CDC safety guidelines;
* Engage consumers that present on-site for walk-in services
including triage with supervisors, clinical staff and/or prescriber
services as needed;
* Triage crisis situations as they emerge by making a warm hand off
to the appropriate staff;
* Verifies consumer demographics including insurance, address, and
* Triage calls and processes requests in accordance with
* Screens calls for medications and follows program procedures for
medication refills and walk-in appointments;
* Maintain excel documentation for tracking, specific to each
* Regular reporting to program management in Electronic Health
Record, as assigned;
* Collects fees and maintains fee related information and processes
cash receipts and ensures an accurate balance to be turned over to
* Assists with implementation of data collection and billing system
* Assists with data entry, per program, as required by governing
* Assists in maintaining schedules and appointments for staff and
* Assists in distribution of mail as assigned;
* Completion of purchase orders and follow through of program
* Attends staff meetings, agency sponsored educational meetings,
and supervisory sessions regularly;
* Performs all other related duties as assigned.
* Competitive salary
* Medical and dental insurance
* Vision plan
* Retirement plan
* Flexible spending plans
* EXCELLENT time benefits
* Opportunity for personal and career growth
* Team oriented environment - we practice the FISH! Philosophy
* High School Diploma or equivalent;
* 2 years' secretarial experience;
* Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred;
* Valid Driver's License in good standing required.
Vaccination required per EO 283
All positions require a valid driver's license in good standing,
pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks
Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without
regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual
orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical
condition, or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the
job; or any other legally protected status.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please
choose your language:
Keywords: Oaks Integrated Care Inc., Cherry Hill , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!